Sunday, June 17, 2012


THE WAVE!

Hi, guys!
In this movie we see how dominant they have a teacher (it´is supposed that people are not so easily overpower us). In my personal opinion I think the teacher´s at an altitude or a wrong thinking because in one way or another get help or an "open your eyes, wake up" but still he doesn´t; it´s as personal to each person each of us analyze the things and attitudes that we take daily and as we assume the consequences of our actions.
I chose this picture because I see it reflected in an "evil" he is ready for anything and when he has the chance to end all this does not, something with which I disagree.
On the other hand I think in this way is very easy to manage a group. But, why? Because we can see that in most groups there´re all kinds of young people, each with very different lives and problems, but not only that but also different ways to face the difficulties and problems.
This is a great movie, I hope that those who saw it not do it! It unspoilable!

No comments:

Post a Comment