Sunday, July 29, 2012


 Last week we share a very enjoyable time with a very nice native whose name is Jeremy; This character was talking to us about what life was like in his country, the situation that is happening, what he liked and what not, but what pleased me the most is that it is a very humble and very communicative and something that I was the impact of the answer he gave one of my colleagues when I ask if he could delete or change something that would; many people had responded to some point in their life, but he replied that it would erase those sad moments that people have had their hand out and many moments of joy.
also told us about his commitment to his girlfriend, about their marriage plans and the truth is that I wish you much success and hope they are very happy together and that God bless this beautiful couple J

  


No comments:

Post a Comment