Sunday, May 6, 2012

Activity


I like reading in my room specifically lying in bed and also listening to music, I like reading when I'm bored or in my free time I like to collect clippings from magazines and newspapers such as famous people, fashion, articles of foreign people and with these I collage to decorate my own room.
I think we all have different study habits prefieron I personally readaloud to other people so I can study and share knowledge I owntools if another read aloud to me is more difficult to understand, I like listening to books, articles, conversations, and many movies on tape because I think it's a more didactic and dynamic way to learn about any subject.
I like reading books such as plays, novels, but mostly it's very entertaining for me to read magazines. my favorite books to read all the time are related to English with many illustrations and finally tell them that my favorite authors and writers are Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Father lineman overcoming their books and myfavorite book is who is Moved My Cheese? spencer johnson the author is the best book to apply to our reality

No comments:

Post a Comment