Saturday, May 5, 2012

 My habits of read :


My favorite places to read a good book is my bed, I like to read when I´m alone or when the title of the book have my attention.  I enjoy skimming through magazines, books but when I don´t want read nothing; I like collecting newspaper or magazine clipping but accasionally from different editorial or imprenta, imagenes in general and I put the imagenes in the door or in a paper but   expositions in the school, in the moment of read with other peolple I  like that the other people read depend the ocation because I like read alone and I like listen to book on tape because is very great and this is very didactic.
I like read generals books but my types of books the which I like read are: histoty, physical, sciencie fiction; my favorite books of all time are100 puzzles in the world, rich dad, poor dad etc., my favorite authors are: Gabriel Barcia Marques, Julio Verne, Gabriela Mistral...... the which I admire them for their methods and capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment