Sunday, May 6, 2012

My book is called moments you never forget.

This book is about my adventures, mostly from my childhood.



There are unforgettable moments in life.
life is good  and is good enjoy it, I have many stories that I never forget, funny moments and amazing.





my anecdotes are fabulous fun, I remember once when I was 14 years old I went with my friends to play basketball in a park, they called me and said Armando: go there home of an aunt want to come with us? and I said, but I can not  go to another place, and finally convinced me, they told me you just keep until we arrived and was a river, they threw of a rock, but that was very deep, they yelled Reach Out I told them not not I know swim and I threw of a rock and I was drowning thanks a friend, the end my parents scolded me  and most have never done anything like that haha.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment