Monday, May 7, 2012

 My habits of read :


I like reading in the room especially in my bed, in a library or where to find me alone to find more concentration. When I'm alone or on days where the weather is cold or room air and alone. I do not find it interesting looking at books, magazines or any other reading material because I enjoy reading and browsing. I do not like because it seems a waste of time, do not believe much in magazines and newspapers. I like to read for myself but sometimes I like to share some words of my friends works. No, I do not hear any kind of reading material on CD or tape. I like romantic books of stories, adventures. I like most stories are similar to reality as Belisa, your hair is, Maria and others. My favorite authors are Gabrielñ Garcia Marquez, Mary Daza Orozco, Jorge Carlos Cuauhtemoc Sanchez and Isaacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment