Sunday, May 6, 2012

MY READING HABITS

The place where I prefer to read is my room I think is a very intimate place where you can concentrate your without any noise desconcentre you, so you understand better what leeer and "get into the story" you know very well that it is what you read, and notthose with concerns of losing the thread of history.that's why I enjoy reading mainly because I'm so lonely I'm quite sure you understandeverything I'm reading from truth, and the main thing for me with no worries.I mainly read and I love to read are stories from real life is like autobiographies ugly duckling of a writer from brazil that is very good history, about AIDS. I also like psychologybooks are really good give you an idea of ​​how people are and how you can successfully treat is the book that give you a lot and will serve you for life if you truly find the meaningto what you want say. The adventure books do not actually rule out is a classic for me, the journey to the center of the Earth by Jules Verne and the fifth horseman I well remember the author. Total for my reading is very important because you really brings a lot of things and teaches you the most important is that you learn culturisas new expressions, cultures, etc.

By: Claudia Granados

No comments:

Post a Comment