Sunday, May 6, 2012

My reading habits



I like reading in a quiet place, in order to concentrate on what I do, either in my room but I found one l love writing small stories.
I love reading books on personal reflection I have a small collection, also adventure books, small novels and stories. I like a book to entertain me from start to finish.
I read when I have nothing to do, I’m bored or I find myself alone. I like to filp through magazines with many colorful pictures and fun. I hate almost cut because my mom scolded me for many things and papers in my room
I read aloud to class presentations and so on, just like that.
My favorite books: Blood of a champion, champion blood unshackled, youth in ecstasy. The author I like is Carlos Cuautemoc Sanchez because it helps us reflect on our actions in the word



No comments:

Post a Comment