Sunday, May 6, 2012

 1.       Tell me where you like to do most of your Reading.
R/ The place that I like to read is a quiet and comfortable as the library or my room, because in those two is where I pretty concentricity and understand better the reading.
2.    2.   When do you like to read?
R/ I enjoy reading when I have nothing to do, when a subject interests me and when I'm a bit boring.
3.  3.    Do you enjoy skimming through magazines, books, or other reading materials? (Explain).
R/ well I love browsing through magazines and books they contain images and themes that catch my attention but I read them and sometimes I look at the pursuits if they have them and resolve to distract me.
4.     4.  Do you like collecting newspaper or magazine clippings? (from where? What do you do with them?)
R/ as almost always what I like to crop and save the newspapers and magazines are some very nice messages, almost always cut them out of the two but I find more in newspapers than in magazines and with them I do is give them away, but also keep the copy in any notebook.
5.     5.  Do you like to read aloud to other people or have other people read aloud to you?
R/ I like it when a person is reading for several people to read aloud one can hear what she is saying, just that if I'm reading, I read out loud because I like the people I hear are not have need to tell me that raise your voice.
6.    6.    Do you ever listen to books on tape? (Why or why not?).
R/ Not really I have not listened to books or novels, and as I have heard it is because I have not been presented the opportunity to call me but not much attention.
7.   7.    What types of books do you like to read?
R/ I enjoy reading books like twilight romance with action yet, but I also like books that are learning for me, but that I like are romantic and comic books.
8.      8. What are your favorite books of all time?
R/ I am no lover of reading and not read many books but if I have one that I liked a lot and is "champion blood," another called "question of dignity," two books are both very educational and beautiful.
9.      9. Tell me who your favorite authors are.
R/ well my favorite authors are Carlos Cuauhtémoc Sanchez and the other is called Walter Riso

No comments:

Post a Comment