Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Habits Reading

For me the best place to read is a place with good illumination but too a place very quiet because for me sometimes is very hard get the concentration when there's much noise. My favorite place to read is my bedroom or living room because sometimes in my bedroom give me much lazy.
I like read when i have free time or when i need wait for something for example in a cash in the mall. I enojy skim any material such as magazines,books or newspaper because i want be well informed about all too i like collecting newspaper or magazines clippings when i this there's good and beautiful messages or when there's good news and when I have it i stick it in any notebook or   in my door.Some important about me is that i hate when the people read aloud because i cant get the concentration but too a form to get the concentration is read aloud, is a little ironic, for this i try not to bother to other people. I always listen to books, notes or articles on tape because i have a page when you can read and listen all and i practice with it. i think that a like all types of book. i dont read a book for it , i read a book because i look its content and decide if i like it or not. My favorite book is The champions'sblood it is the best book because it gave me good learnings and finally my favorites authors is principally Gabriel Garcia Marquez because his books are incomparable and Carlos Cuauhtemoc Sáchez for his book The champions's blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment