Monday, May 7, 2012

By: Sebastian Hernandez Ariza

answers from page 83...

I always like to read in places where you can get a good or better concentration, usually I like spacious places, closed, low-noise, I very rarely read most of the time beginning any book but did not finish at least this is very important, I like reading long works or novels where intrigue, suspense and drama is the predominate because of that concern that comes up whenever one goes deeper into the story giving different twists in it and taking our own conclusions hasty, I do not like to collect newspapers and in addition to this rarely read them but I like watching the news on television, I enjoy reading both for me and for others I really like people to hear how which I read whenever I have the opportunity, I've never listened to books on CD are not the truth I found interesting, books with lots of plot and suspense are my kind of book to read, there is a book that could be considered one of the best books I've read ¨ El coronel no tiene quien le escriba ¨ and my favorite author is the writer of this book and is called Gabriel Garcia marquez.

No comments:

Post a Comment